The Newest Innovation in
Hybrid Hyperconverged Infrastructure
REVOLV delivers an hHCI platform that is truly built to make security IT ready. REVOLV is powered by Intel® Xeon® Silver and Gold Processors for the highest reliability and performance.
REVOLV Key Features
REVOLV is an innovative hybrid hyperconverged infrastructure (hHCI) solution that reduces or even eliminates inefficiencies often presented by infrastructure in the video surveillance space: large hardware footprint, high power and cooling costs, multiple OS and software systems, and limited resources dedicated to each server.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Fast Disaster Recovery
- Shared Resources
- Remote Erase
- Greater Data Protection
REVOLV and the HARMONIZE Software Suite give you system that is managed through a familiar GUI (VMS) and is backed by BCD’s 20 years of industry experience. Each part of the HARMONIZE Software Suite optimizes REVOLV and brings you a system that gives you more: more tools, more control, and more peace of mind.
Security Center + Harmonize
With REVOLV hHCI, Harmonize Software Suite, and Genetec Security Center you will now be able to:
- Create a new Virtual Machine without ever leaving Security Center in a matter of seconds.
- Alarms and alerts for infrastructure stability.
- Remote Console capabilities to manage the Virtual Machine and Operating System.
- Edit Virtual Machine properties from the VMS.
- Watch how Security Center and Harmonize work seamlessly together here.
Harmonize Conductor iDRAC Plugin
BCD’s Harmonize Conductor iDRAC plugin integrates with the familiar Genetec Security Center platform and comes standard on all BCD-manufactured Streamvault appliances that support Dell Technologies’ iDRAC health monitoring package.
- Create entities, event-to-actions, and role fail-over
- Gain easier visibility to monitor, maintain, and react to critical server infrastructure
- Real-time server telemetry, remote server management, and server analytics
- Reduction in the number of systems users need to manage
The BCD110X-REVOLV delivers purpose-built performance for enterprise IP video surveillance applications. The 1U, 2-socket server allows the use of SSDs, SATA, and dualport SAS drive technology. With up to (2) Intel® Xeon® Gold processors and 24 DIMM slots, the BCD110X-REVOLV is ideal for high intensity workloads.
Peace of Mind for the Security Integrator
REVOLV Hybrid Hyperconverged Infrastructure is the security integrator’s answer to the number of constantly evolving demands in the video surveillance and security industry. While this best-in-class hardware delivers maximum performance, the five and seven-year, Keep Your Hard Drive warranties guarantee peace of mind.
Need To Make A Quick Pivot?
The BCD International REVOLV Rescue Program was created to assist you in the event your current hardware provider has forced you into an unexpected pivot. Using REVOLV with DEEPSTOR™, DEEPSTOR LITE™ or DEEPSTOR+™, we can reuse some or all of your current hardware to allow a seamless move from the old to the new.